- This past weekend has really weighed heavy on my heart. I haven't really been able to wrap my mind around the tragedy in Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, CT. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, friends, and all of those affected.
- My Christmas card list is completed - cards are mailed...yaaay!
- I had a minor set back, with my Clean the Clutter in 21 Days challenge, as a result of being out of town over the weekend. However, I am committed to continuing with the progress I've made since I started. I am definitely building a good habit and my master bedroom is less cluttered.
- I am SO adding the "Just Dance" Wii game to my workout routine!
- I had a wonderful time at my family's Christmas party this year! Who knew the hidden talent with all of the craft activities...lots of fun!
- During a conference call, I received affirmation on something I planned in my new endeavors. Two days later, I received affirmation, a second time, I'm choosing to pay attention...transforming!!!
- I'm a fan of the original Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU television shows. Recently, I discovered Law & Order: UK...I SO love it!
- Another show that has captured my attention is the new game show, "Take It All," hosted by Howie Mandel on NBC. The concept of the show is about greed. I really believe that at some point in time, this show is going to cause someone to get hurt...I wonder if they have security for the contestants after the show?
Thanks for reading!
Follow me: @DanielleASB