On the first Monday of the month, I'll begin sharing a meal recipe I've tried out on our family. For my first post, I'll make it a meatless meal:
Honey Glazed Salmon
|Honey Glazed Salmon|
- 4 6oz pieces of salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Dash of pepper
- Garlic (opt)
- Preheat oven 375*F
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray
- In a small bowl mix honey, mustard, soy sauce, vegetable oil and garlic
- Put salmon fillets on the baking sheet, leave apx. an inch between each fillet
- Drizzle salmon with glaze
- Bake for 30m, or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork
Tip: 1/2 way through cooking time, baste salmon with glaze
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Please let me know by sharing a comment.
Enjoy your day...
Thanks for reading!
Follow me: @DanielleASB