I've been writing a lot lately and often I find myself having thoughts that creep into my head. What I've found is that if I don't let those thoughts out, I wind up getting off-track. So, I found a way that'll enable me to have a place to free those thoughts, move on and re-focus. On this blog, I've managed my runaway thoughts with a 'Random Thoughts' or 'Wandering Wednesday' post. Since today is Tuesday, I'm releasing my version of a Tuesday's Ten:
- I don't do well with with office politics. #iCant
- I'm SO into a new crime/law show drama, Chicago PD. Originally I overlooked the show, but when I learned the show is executive produced by Dick Wolf…I gave it try and am now a big fan.
- I recently bought a facial creme product from Target approximately 6-8 months ago. As I'm reaching the end of the tube, I'm having a hard time finding it in the store. #HateWhenThatHappens
- School pictures are coming up and I always feel like the packages we get are too big. After evaluating our picture stash from the previous 2 years, I think I may have it down to the perfect package size we'll order this year. #wishmeluck
- In a moment of stillness, I realized that for the past 3 consecutive weekends, my daughter has had a birthday party to attend. One weekend included both a Saturday and Sunday party. As a Mom of a very social daughter that loves attending parties [what kid doesn't, right?], I'm really trying to manage this a little better. I don't remember having as many parties to attend when I was little. #whatschanged
- As I age, I've learned that taking care of your feet will pay dividends. When you have limited use, it can bring you clarity. #payattention
- I'm SO interested in getting a body wrap. I've been looking this up online and have found a couple of places locally. #JustWantTheExperience
- I've had the 'I want a baby bug…' for a split second. Of course, I now have the wisdom to understand what this is about and gain perspective, nevertheless, it was a thought I had to release. #sigh
- I've been on a craft kick lately. Last month I bought a new craft tool, as well as participate in a couple of craft challenges. As a result, I've made a lot of cards and scrapbook pages. #justbecause
- My sleep pattern has changed significantly over the past month+. Why? We recently purchased a new [King size] bed with a firm mattress. Not only is there more room, especially when the little one jumps in from time to time, but the mattress provides more support, enabling me to get a better night's rest. #LuvinIt
Thanks for reading!
Follow me: @DanielleASB