This edition of my Tuesday Ten captures my random thoughts over the past few weeks. Some of them I find extremely hilarious and others are just, well…random! Enjoy…
- Ever since the release and installation of the new IOS 8, my husband has sent all of his text messages as audio. Unfortunately, I can't return the favor. Why? See my next bullet.
- I still have the iPhone 4 … yep!
- In support of my daughter's cheer squad (fundraiser), I went to Chipotle for the first time! It gets a lot of hype and now I know why!!! #LuvIt
- The Colombian Women's Cycle Team uniforms cracked me up.
- New rule in our house: if there is less than a full serving for the next person to enjoy, just eat it … leaving ~1tbsp of macaroni pasta is very upsetting! #LeftOvers
- Trying really hard to understand Google Plus … btw, follow my page here --> Google+;
- 3rd Grade … we're in the vortex! What do I mean, take a read >>> 3rd Grade Math!
- One of my new favorite quotes, "live like the woman you'd like your daughter to become"
- My better 1/2 cracks me up…our employers recognize milestone work anniversaries which include selecting a gift from a catalog. I chose to select a gift that is practical and will aid in our daughter's growth…I opted to get a Globe. The hubby opted to get himself a nice pair of Oakley sunglasses! — feeling amused.
- I get bummed out when Moms say they support one another, but really do not. Recently, I had another Mom tell me that my life is "...much, much easier because you only have one child…" (vs. her two). I never understand why someone would try to minimize my role as Mom because of having only one child?!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me: @DanielleASB