This edition of my Tuesday Ten captures my favorite Fall TV programming I'm watching this season. My DVR is getting used more this season than ever…especially on Wednesdays. I get to catch up on my shows over the weekend while I'm scrapbooking or during my walks on the treadmill. My list includes a few new shows that premiered. Enjoy...
- Black-ish (ABC) - starring Anthony Anderson and Traci Ellis Ross, this comedy is about "…a family man struggling to gain a sense of cultural identity while raising his kids in a predominantly white, upper middle-class neighborhood" … this show is really funny, not to mention, its lead in is Modern Family.
- How to Get Away with Murder (ABC) - starring Viola Davis, this drama is about, "… a group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives." … Love. This. Show!
- Six Little McGhees (OWN) - reality television show that, "...follows the inspirational lives of Mia and Rozonno McGhee as they juggle marriage, a family business, and six adorable toddlers!"
- Stalker (CBS) - this drama was a win just because Dylan McDermott stars in it! It's about victims of stalking and the police that investigate their cases.
- Criminal Minds (CBS) - 10 years now, this show still remains strong with great content about profilers analyzing criminal minds, catching them before they strike again.
- Shark Tank (ABC) - reality television where entrepreneurs present their ideas and concepts with hopes to acquire funding for their businesses. If you're an entrepreneur, it's must see TV!
- Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - political and topical discussions with a panel of three people with varying points of view.
- The Blacklist (NBC) - "…former government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Megan Boone), a young FBI profilers who's just barely out of Quantico."
- Law and Order SVU - if you know Law and Order, you are familiar with the Special Victims Unit. "...This show introduces the Special Victims Unit, a new elite squad of NYPD detectives who investigate sexually related crimes."
- Chicago PD (NBC) - if you're a fan of Law & Order (any of them), then you'll definitely like this one. Produced by Dick Wolf, this show is, "…made up of two distinctly different groups: the uniformed cops and the Intelligence Unit."
Hopefully this offers a little information all in one place for you. Take a moment and let me know if you watch any/all of these shows; and what you think about them. If you don't watch any of them, what shows do you watch?
Thanks for reading!
Follow me: @DanielleASB