Last night, I was a VIP guest invited to an advanced screening of the movie Miracles from Heaven. The event hosted by Sony Pictures, was a lot of fun! The movie...
Miracles from Heaven stars Jennifer Garner, Kylie Rogers, Martin Henderson, John Carroll Lynch, with Eugenio Derbez and Queen Latifah. Based on a true story, this movie is an uplifting and spiritual testimony of a little girl and her amazing story of healing. If you believe in a power with a higher authority than yourself, then you’ll connect with this movie. It’s a heart felt, emotionally charged story that will most certainly renew (or remind) you of what’s most important.
When first hearing the title, not knowing anything else about the plot, my word association immediately went to God, family, prayer, faith, and miracle. Without giving away too much of the storyline, here are a few thoughts I left the theater feeling:
- God – is at the core of the message; strengthen your relationship with Him.
- Family – family structure is important, as well as its partnership, love and respect.
- Prayer – it IS powerful…when you’re at your lowest, what do you do?
- Faith – how do you react when your faith is tested?
- Miracle – recognize that our miracles surround us daily.
After seeing the movie, be prepared to ask yourself (and answer) the question, “Who is Your Miracle in Life?” Needless to say, I was emotional throughout the entire movie and inspired by its message about family, faith, and hope.
Released in theaters March 16, just in time for Easter, see Miracles from Heaven and witness a miracle. If this post doesn't convince you, check out a preview here: Miracles from Heaven - Official Trailer
Thanks for reading!